Yet another interesting climate tech event for those interested in learning about this sector: the Cleantech Open Global Forum is free and online from October 20-22. Here are the details:
Wednesday, 10/20, 8 am – 12 noon PT (Pacific): US
- US Accelerator Top 6 Finalists Live Pitches and Judging.
- Keynote speaker: Joshua Aviv, Founder/CEO of SparkCharge.io, CTO 2016 Alum and ABC Shark Tank winner.
- Partner Showcase – Reverse Pitch: “You Survived CTO; What’s Next?” with next-stage incubators, accelerators, challenges and big opportunities.
Thursday, 10/21, 8 am – 12 noon PT (Pacific): GLOBAL
- International Global Ideas Top 6 Finalists Live Pitches and Judging
- Marketing Workshop: “How to Market your Cleantech Startup!”
- Keynote speaker: TBD
Friday, 10/22, 8 am – 12 noon PT (Pacific): MAIN EVENT
- Keynote: Jonathan Foley, Executive Director, Project Drawdown, “Achieving Drawdown: A Hopeful, Science-Based Plan to Address Climate Change”
- Quick Pitches by the Top US and International Finalists
- Fireside Chat with Emily Reichert, CEO, Greentown Labs, the preeminent incubator for post-CTO startups in Boston MA and Houston TX.
- Showcasing the 120 companies in the 2021 cohort
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.