A recent report shows that women are underrepresented in clean energy jobs, so this new free online webinar series from Council on Women in Energy & Environmental Leadership is timely. Here’s the description:
October 27 @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Energized Leaders – Emerging Professionals Making a Difference!
Join us for an upcoming Women Powering the Future – An Energizing Career Spotlight Series. While we often hear from women in the C-Suite, this 3-part CWEEL webinar series will shine the light on amazing women leaders who are fueling our energy industry.
Facilitated by Christina DiBerardino, Sr. Account Executive, NRG Energy
- Kiersten Washle, Building Science Engineer, CTMA
- Lynda Cooney, Director Energy Practice Varient, Partners
- Lindsey Machamer, Project Manager, Austin Energy
November 3 @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Boots on the Ground – The Powerful Women Getting it Done
Facilitated by Nathalie Osborn, Chief Energizer, Positively Powered Professional Development
- Rea Plummer, Gas Operations Supervisor, National Grid
- Judy Rachel, Chief Energy Slueth, Home Performance Professional
- Bernadette Riddle, Lead Field Instrumentation Engineer, Kiewit
November 17 @ 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Driving Energy Innovation – Women Leading at National Labs & Research
Facilitated by Alexa Stone, President ecoPreserve
- Julieta Giraldez, Principal of Customer Solutions and Kevala
- Saniya LeBlanc, George Washing University, Associate Professor & Researcher, George Washing University
- Michelle Wilber, Research Engineer, Alaska Center for Energy & Power
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.