A good learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in a switch to an ESG-related job: Transparency Matters: The Story of ESG Data, a free webinar on February 10 from GreenBiz. Here’s the description:
Investors are increasingly adopting ESG scores to inform decision making, but it can be difficult for companies to understand how ESG data providers inform their analysis and quantify corporate performance. While investors are looking for more transparency from companies, it can be challenging for companies to assess the impacts of unprecedented ESG risks and opportunities on their operations and supply chains.
S&P Global ESG Scores are uniquely informed by in-depth engagement with companies via the S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA), actively informing corporate disclosure and raising the bar on sustainability reporting and transparency over time.
Join us for thought leader perspectives on the story of ESG scores: how they are built, used, and what the future looks like. We’ll take a deep dive into:
- How corporate ESG performance is assessed
- How investors are using ESG data to inform decision making
- How ESG scores are evolving to address increasing market sophistication
- Grant Harrison, Green Finance & ESG Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Robert Dornau, Global Head of Corporate Engagement, S&P Global Sustainable1
- Sonay Aykan, Associate Director, ESG & Sustainability, Colgate-Palmolive
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.