A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in switching to ESG: the Collaborating to Reach a Gigaton of Emissions Reductions free webinar on March 3. Here’s the description:
Digitization and ESG are powerful trends that are here to stay — and they’re closely linked. In 2021, AT&T launched the Connected Climate Initiative, a group of climate leaders working together to unleash the power of connectivity technologies, such as the internet of things, 5G wireless communications and edge computing, to reduce a gigaton of greenhouse gas emissions by 2035.
In this webcast, experts from AT&T, Microsoft and GCP, a leading global provider of construction products, will highlight how private sector collaboration and digital technologies can help companies lower their carbon footprints and meet their environmental sustainability goals.
Among the topics:
- How connected solutions can help companies of various sizes and across industries reduce emissions
- How to balance the emissions-reduction potential of technology solutions with their energy consumption
- How to engage in the Connected Climate Initiative and collaborate with others in the group
- Heather Clancy, Vice President & Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- John Schulz, Director, Sustainability Integration, AT&T
- Mark Kroese, General Manager, Sustainability Solutions, Microsoft
- Jason Straka, Product Manager, Verifi
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.