A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in an HR industry switch: the HR and Sustainability – (How) are we involved? free webinar on April 8. Here’s the description:
Celebrating the launch of the HR Group within our PlaNet collaboration platform (https://planet.planetgroups.net) we would like to invite you to an intriguing and insightful networking event for HR Professionals with an interest in sustainability, and Sustainability Professionals with an interest in HR and Employee Engagement.
With this introductory webinar we want to discuss – and accelerate – the journey of the Human Resource Departments within the “Green Transition”. The event also marks the kick off to the HR Group of our PlaNet Collaboration Platform, providing a permanent home base for turning “Green Human Resource Management (Green HRM)” from theory into practice, and thus making use of the enormous potential of the human factor when it comes to the green organizational transition.
In this event you will
– get a short overview on the topic and key results of a recent study on “Green” Human Resource Management including possible pull- and push factors that you should be aware of;
– get insights for starting your Green HRM Journey from Florine Seeger, HR Manager at Cornelsen Group, one of Germany“ s leading publishing companies;
– have the possibility to network and share your thoughts and experiences in small break out sessions;
– be able to ask questions to the speakers in a Q&A-Session.
The event addresses both companies early in their Green HRM efforts (with none or only limited ideas so far), and more sophisticated players, in order to share their experiences with each other.
planetgroups is excited to partner with the Consultancy HR4GREEN, which is specialized on Green HRM consulting and development, which will give an insight into the organizational approach when implementing aspects of Green HRM.
The event will feature:
- Jan Zöller, Co-Founder of HR4GREEN, Experienced HR-Consultant & Organizational Developer
- Florine Seeger, HR Development & Employer Branding and member of the Green Circle at Cornelsen Verlag GmbH
This discussion will be facilitated by Tim Riedel, Founder and CEO of planetgroups, a non-profit consultancy supporting employee-driven climate action at the workplace. Please find more details about us at https://planetgroups.net
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.