A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in carbon markets: the Carbon markets – beneficial for renewable and low-carbon hydrogen projects? free webinar on June 29.
Learn how hydrogen projects can benefit from carbon pricing and voluntary carbon markets! The webinar discusses today’s challenges of low-carbon and renewable hydrogen projects, how carbon markets can accelerate the hydrogen transformation, and how the Hydrogen for NetZero Initiative’s will contribute to market development, followed by a Q&A session.
- How can carbon finance help to make green hydrogen projects economically more attractive?
- Introducing the new Hydrogen for NetZero Initiative, its goals, relevance, and potential in the future.
- The role of leading global standard setting bodies in unlocking the potential of carbon markets for hydrogen.
- Q & A session.
- Sonja Butzengeiger (Managing Partner, Perspectives)
- Patrick Bürgi (Co-founder, Innovation Director, South Pole)
- Ian Kuwahara (Director, Energy and Industrial Innovation, VERRA)
- Hugh Salway (Head of Markets, Gold Standard)
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.