A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in climate tech: The Startup Tank Climate Investor Pitch Show with Extantia and Nomea free webinar on July 11.
Are you a cleantech or eco startup looking for funding or a climate investor looking for great companies? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Welcome to The Startup Tank Climate Investor Pitch Show presented by 4WARD.VC’s climate syndicate, the startup pitch contest where founders building companies that move the world forward get to pitch their project to a panel of prospect impact and climate focused investors.
Today’s Investor Panelists Include:
– Kostas Valaris – Investor @ Extantia
– Nadav Steinmetz – Investor @ Nomea
Presenting startups include:
– EnMass Energy: The digital supply chain and marketing platform for the waste-to-value economy
– Alt Atlas: AI-powered ingredients to make cultivated meat a reality
– AEROPOWDER: Creating circular thermal insulation from surplus feathers
– Goodmylk Co.: Uncompromising, sustainable, additive-free plant-based dairy
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.