A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in plant-based products: the Vegan Sector Update 2022 with David Pannell free webinar on July 21.
This webinar will examine in depth the emerging field of creating animal proteins using plants.
This is a free to attend 2-hour webinar. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from industry experts as well as interact through Q&A sessions and networking slots.
Want to learn more about the vegan marketplace? Want to know where the next growth opportunities are?
Join David Pannell (Co-founder of Vegan Business Tribe and Promote Vegan) for a FREE 45 minute live seminar to bring your knowledge of the vegan marketplace and consumers bang up to date!
The vegan sector is a fast-moving market. But if only 3-5% of the population identifies as vegan, then why are so many companies investing in vegan products and services?
Join David as he gives a 2022 update on where the vegan market is right now.
You can also use the chat at the event to introduce yourself to the other attendees and give your own opinion on the state of the vegan sector!
What you will learn:
– The latest statistics on the vegan sector.
– How the pandemic has changed consumers’ views of veganism.
– New growth areas including the vegan children and pet food markets.
– How different global markets are embracing veganism.
– Why the biggest consumers of vegan products and services remains non-vegans.
– New emerging game-changers like precision-fermented dairy and cellular meat and what this will mean for the vegan market.
– The rise in vegan leisure, entertainment and travel.
– The growth in the vegan services sector.
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.