A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: the How ESG and Finance Teams Can Drive Business and Societal Value free webinar on July 28.
As companies pledge to improve on ESG goals, it’s time for leaders to show progress toward those goals. ESG leaders can find powerful allies in their finance teams for building investor-trusted, audit-ready reports that show stakeholders not just what your environmental, social, and governance goals are, but how you’ll achieve them.
In this webinar, Chris Ruggeri, a principal at Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, and Mandi McReynolds, head of ESG for the business reporting platform Workiva, will share practical steps for ESG and finance teams to drive value, how technology can enable stronger decision-making, and, results of new surveys of ESG and finance leaders.
After this event, you should be able to:
- Recall strategies for prioritizing ESG goals, actions, and resource allocation
- Describe how technology can be an engine to help leaders make strategic ESG decisions
- Explain how to shift the focus from reporting on past performance to analyzing those reports to inform longer-term, forward-looking strategies
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Chris Ruggeri, Principle, Deloitte Transactions & Business Analytics LLP
- Mandi McReynolds, Global Head of ESG, Workiva