A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in EVs: the Business of Climate Change – Electrifying Silicon Valley free webinar on August 30.
On Tuesday, August 30 SVLG members Silicon Valley Clean Energy, Alaska Airlines and Pacific Gas and Electric Company are sponsoring a Silicon Valley Business Journal virtual event on “The Business of Climate Change”.
It’s a chance to hear from leaders in the clean energy and battery space on managing the challenges presented by electrifying legacy systems, and will explore the opportunities offered by the fast-growing battery business.
Confirmed participants include:
- Girish Balachandran, CEO, Silicon Valley Clean Energy
- Celina Mikolajczak, Chief Battery Technology Officer, Lyten
- Hannah Gustafson, Senior Energy Services Specialist, Silicon Valley Clean Energy
- Jorg Heinemann, CEO, EnerVenue
- Heather Hochrein, founder and CEO of EVmatch
- Jay Nargundkar, Head of Business Operations, Volta Charging
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂