A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in climate finance: The Climate & Capital Conference free livestream on September 21.
As the frequency and severity of climate events continues to evolve, there is growing focus over how markets and society will identify and manage climate-related risks and opportunities. To learn how to take action to address these changes, join us virtually at the Climate & Capital Conference hosted by ICE, Gitterman Asset Management and FINTECH.TV.
The virtual event will bring together industry leaders in investment, business, and climate communities to discuss pertinent climate topics including strategies to align capital with climate commitments, ways to engage with corporate issuers on decarbonization strategies, solutions to measure and manage climate risk and uncover opportunities, and much more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Rostin Behnam, Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Michelle Dunstan, Chief Responsibility Officer & Portfolio Manager, AllianceBernstein
- Chandler Van Voorhis, Manager & Co-Founder, GreenTrees
- Matt Diserio, President, Water Asset Management
- David Sher, CEO, Greenbacker Capital Management
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂