A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in carbon reporting: The Net Zero Value Chains: from commitment to credible reporting free webinar on September 21.
We are thrilled to invite you to Net Zero Value Chains: from commitment to credible reporting, organized by the Value Change Initiative and held on Wednesday, September 21, 2022 from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm EDT, in New York. This will be a face to face event.
In the transition towards a climate resilient society, bolder commitments, scaled actions and accurate business reporting are key for success. Although almost 1100+ companies have now pledged to reach net-zero GHG emissions by 2050, how can Scope 3/ value chain emissions reductions be achieved and credible reported?
Bringing together leading experts organizations and forefront companies, join us to hear how to move from ambition to action, drive transparent and reliable Scope 3 data and achieve Net Zero Value Chains.
Join us to:
- Hear latest innovation, trends and directions around standards, frameworks and GHG accounting
- Understand the perspectives of regulators and investors when it comes to value chain data and creating an enabling environment
- Be inspired by hearing best practices of companies reducing and removing value chain emissions in Purchased Goods and Services
- Understand the meaning of claims like net-zero and carbon neutrality, and benefit sharing among value chain participants
- Engage with front runners and peers in the Scope 3 world
- Be the change – relaunch your commitments to scale up efforts and accelerate progress to net-zero value chains.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂