A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Carbon Credits and Climate Action: Introducing Net Zero Marketplace free webinar on November 17.
Net Zero Marketplace, powered by Salesforce Commerce Cloud, is a climate action hub for everyone and a site for organizations to purchase carbon credits from ecopreneurs. Carbon credits are critical tools that can play an important role in our collective journey to net zero while simultaneously helping us build a nature-positive world.
In this webinar, you will learn how Net Zero Marketplace can help your organization:
- Engage in climate action and explore innovative carbon projects from ecopreneurs
- Get detailed information, clear pricing, and third-party ratings for most projects to help you select projects aligned with your organization’s priorities and standards
- Collaboratively manage your carbon project portfolio.
- Heather Clancy, Vice President & Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Nina Schoen, Product Management Director, Salesforce
- Ana Haurie, Co-founder & CEO, Respira.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂