A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in climate tech: The Sustainability For Tech free webinar on November 15.
After surveying 100+ European tech investors, insights are here!
The event is hosted to bring these insights to startups, investors, and the wider community, so don’t be shy and join.
- the current state of thinking & doing in the realm of sustainability;
- how important sustainability & ESG considerations are for investors;
- what are the most common practices for managing SFDR and measuring impact.
To make this more hands-on and practical, we’ll invite 2 investors to share their approach to responsible investments in a “case study” format at the end of the event. The guest speakers:
- Nina Gunell, Investment Associate at OpenOcean;
- Agata Bremer, Head of Finance & Administration at Pale blue dot.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂