A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in carbon accounting: The OpenClimate Network Community Launching free webinar on November 22.
Join us as we present the The OpenClimate Network – an open source nested accounting platform that is designed to digitally-enable the independent global stocktake. Governance, data infrastructure, interoperability, transparency, and data harmonization are a few of the challenges/opportunities within our current climate action accounting systems.
We will understand:
– How to become part of and collaborate with the Open Climate Community!
– Demo: How the current version of Open Climate works
– History and Vision of Open Climate
– What is the Global Stocktake at the Paris Agreement and why do we need a Digitally-enable the independent global stocktake
– The importance of subnational actors and climate accounting
– Data details: How does the Federated data commons work, what’s the current Data Schema, and integrated Data Sources.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂