A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in sustainable packaging: The Reducing the Carbon Footprint and Associated Cost of Pharmaceutical Packaging free webinar on December 14.
The Pharmaceutical Packaging Supply Chain is complex with many interlinked and moving parts. With each cog in the journey from initial design to end of life, having a significant impact on your carbon emissions and costs of production. With pharmaceutical packaging ending up on the shelf of every home around the globe, and as leaders in GMP best practice, it is incumbent upon all pharmaceutical packaging stakeholders to become the forerunners in carbon reduction and cost minimisation. This is not only a corporate imperative but a moral responsibility for all.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand how the sustainability agenda is driving change within the pharmaceutical industry
- Discover what impact those changes are having on carbon reduction initiatives
- Learn how understanding the full life cycle of your packaging process can significantly help you change and deliver on your ESG and cost reduction targets
In this session we will cover:
- The risks associated with not meeting your sustainability objectives
- The carbon impact of packaging production from ‘next use’ back to design
- The impact of sustainable design on your packaging portfolio
- What to measure when calculating your environmental impact
- How you can empower your organisation to make data-driven decisions.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂