A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Voluntary Carbon Market 2022 in Review free webinar on January 17.
Please join us on Tuesday, 17th January from 3-4pm (GMT) for our review of the voluntary carbon market in 2022 and what to expect for 2023. Last year was eventful in the voluntary carbon market:
– Carbon credit prices were up 40% and with growing fragmentation between project types and vintages
– Primary market size was up 20% to $1.2bn
– Number of companies setting net zero targets more than doubled
– December saw a year-end rush in credit retirements, but overall retirements in 2022 were flat on 2021
– Issuances were down 30% but market surplus up 17%
In the webinar the Trove team will explain these trends and give their views on how 2023 and beyond may unfold.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂