A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The ESG: Value Chain Considerations & Expectations free webinar on January 24.
Deconstructing your company’s ESG Goals to identify key performance indicators and setting milestones can be difficult. It requires the assistance of multiple stakeholders and departments to fully understand the problem, propose goals, and monitor progress towards them. Adding another layer of complexity is coordinating with stakeholders from outside of your organization, especially in the value chain.
Join ISN, the global leader in contractor and supplier management, to hear the importance of tracking ESG metrics throughout the value chain, how to leverage technology to track progress and best practices on integrating ESG expectations across the organization.
- Understand the importance of tracking ESG metrics throughout the value chain
- Identify potential obstacles and how to overcome them
- Hear what best-in-class organizations expect from their contracts and suppliers
- Learn how truly sustainable businesses account for all three components of ESG and include metrics for data tracking in each
- John Davies, Senior VP, Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Joe Schloesser, Vice President, ISN
- Ryan Rodriguez, CSP, ISN
- Waler Haug, Senior ESG Specialist, ISN.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂