A useful learning and networking opportunity for product managers: The How to be a climate-positive product manager free webinar on March 9.
If every company is a software company (Satya Nadella), and every job is a climate job (Drawdown Project), then product managers represent a professional group with huge climate potential. But how do we convert that potential?
You don’t have to be building climate tech to join the fight. In this talk, we’ll explore what climate-positive product management looks like, with practical examples. Here’s what you will learn:
- The role of product managers in reversing climate change.
- Why climate-positive development is good for customers and often translates to a better bottom line.
- Carbon efficiency and the power of your decisions to influence energy consumption.
- Key frameworks for prioritization that champion the voice of the planet.
- How to align leadership and empower your teams with sustainable objectives.
Peter is an entrepreneurial product leader focused on enterprise tech, and passionate about the planet. He is the author of the series “Climate-Positive Product Management”. Peter is currently helping the solar industry scale by building solar asset lifecycle management with Raptor Maps.
As a product leader, Peter’s purpose is to create space for focused discovery and meaningful insights, empower rapid validation, and create processes that let us measure and repeat value creation. One of his favourite mantras is “go slow to go fast”.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂