A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Carbon calculation for finance free webinar on March 28.
Join our webinar to learn how carbon accounting can power green financial products, enable risk assessment in investments, and build brand equity with corporate and private customers. The webinar will include:
- An overview of the regulations and reporting frameworks impacting the financial industry, like PCAF and CSRD
- What financial businesses need in a carbon accounting solution, with an in-depth look at category 3.15 of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol
- A look inside the sustainability strategy of 2150 – a leading European VC and a Normative investor – to show how carbon accounting lays the foundation for a future-proof investment portfolio.
The webinar will be presented by these speakers:
- Taylor Seidel – Product Marketing Manager at Normative
- Alex Schmidt – Head of Science & Climate Research at Normative
- Riad Wakim – Climate Strategy Lead at Normative
- Peter Hirsch – Head of Sustainability at 2150
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂