A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The What next for nature? Delivering on COP15’s promises free webinar on February 27.
This webinar will feature a keynote speech from the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, as well as reflections from a range of business and NGO experts on the outcomes of the COP15 biodiversity summit and what needs to happen next to protect and restore the world’s nature.
- Rt Hon Thérèse Coffey MP, Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, UK Government
- Kiran Sehra, Biodiversity Analyst, Aviva Investors
- Ian Dickie, Director, eftec
- Beccy Speight, Chief Executive Officer, RSPB
- Alice Ritchie, Sustainable Agriculture Manager & WWF Partnership Lead, Tesco
- Margot Greenen, Consultant – Natural Capital and Biodiversity, WSP.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂