A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The methodology behind accurate carbon accounting free webinar on April 5.
The webinar will be presented by these speakers:
- Dr. Alexander Schmidt – Head of Science & Climate Research at Normative
- Cassandra Julin – Head of Global PR at Normative
- Asna Dodhy – Climate Strategy Advisor at Normative
Join the webinar to gain insights into science-based methodology for carbon accounting, including a look under the hood of Normative’s accurate, comprehensive calculation engine. The webinar will include:
- What constitutes a high-quality carbon accounting methodology
- An overview of Normative’s implementation of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol standards
- An open Q&A session with Normative’s carbon accounting experts.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂