A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The How To Maximize the Climate Impact of Your Budget free webinar on May 2.
For a corporate sustainability leader, no choice will have more impact than how you allocate your annual budget. Your climate strategy all rides on how effectively you can translate spend into reduction, compensation, and contribution. The opportunity to make a difference is huge, but the risks — for your business (greenwashing) and for climate action generally (lack of impact) — are equally looming. In this webcast, our experts will help you understand your budgeting options and offer immediately useful tips to getting the most out of your climate action budget — both for the planet and for your company.
- The scientific benchmarks underpinning the cost of carbon
- How to benchmark against your peers’ climate spending
- A framework to measure your company’s ability to pay for abatement
- The difference between compensation and contribution and how they complement each other
- How to diversify your climate action to mitigate risk and maximize opportunity
- Nethra Rajendran, Sustainability Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ariel Hayward, Climate Strategy & Solutions, Patch
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂