A useful learning and networking opportunity: The Climate Careers Virtual Q&A free webinar on June 8.
Redwood Climate Communications invites climate industry professionals, along with talent and students looking to transition into the field, to join our Climate Careers Q&A. The goal of this event is to advocate for best hiring practices that help make this work more accessible, and create a space for those seeking jobs in the climate industry to connect with experts in the field and network with other like-minded individuals.
– Josh Garrett, Co-founder and CEO of Redwood Climate
– Eugene Kirpichov, Co-founder and Executive Director of Work on Climate
– Daniel Hill, Innovation Director at the Environmental Defense Fund and founder of the #OpenDoorClimate movement
– Pooja Tilvawala, Founder of Youth Climate Collaborative
– Kristy Drutman, Founder of Brown Girl Green and the Green Jobs Board
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂