A good learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in a switch to the circular economy: the How Traceability Enables Circularity: Lessons from the Leaders free webinar on March 9. Here’s the description:
One key to a circular economy is the ability to track and trace materials, components and finished products throughout their life-cycle, and into their second and subsequent lives. But how to do that? It’s not merely a technology fix, though there are a host of technologies that can help. It also requires a more systemic approach to materials selection, design, production and beyond.
So, how are companies managing? In this one-hour webcast we’ll explore the technologies, tools and tips from companies that are showing the way.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- The role of transparency and traceability in circular supply chains
- The current crop of enabling technology solutions
- The internal processes used by manufacturers and brands
- Trends to watch in 2022 and beyond
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Co-founder, GreenBiz Group
- Natasha Franck, Founder & CEO, EON
- Danielle Joseph, Managing Director, Closed Loop Partners
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.