A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in a switch into clean energy: the Driving Clean Energy Through Material Science Innovation free webinar on March 22. Here’s the description:
Date/Time: March 22, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Global demand for greener, more sustainable, and resilient societies has never been stronger, and the Hydrogen Economy offers a viable path toward clean energy and a low-carbon future. But achieving that goal is dependent on fluoropolymer chemistry and powered by innovation. By harnessing the power of chemistry, companies, industries, and countries can not only meet their carbon reduction goals but advance new, sustainable innovations.
Join us to learn about how the heart of the Hydrogen Economy is being driven by innovation in material science, collaboration with industry, and supported by responsible manufacturing to ensure it delivers the much-needed benefits for people and the planet.
Among the topics:
- How the industry is embracing the decarbonization challenge and expectations for market growth
- Collaboration tactics to deliver the next wave of material science innovation
- Approaches for improving product performance and sustainability
- Key takeaways from a responsible manufacturing approach
- John Davies, Senior Vice President & Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Sheryl Telford, Chief Sustainability Officer, Chemours
- Amber Wellman, Sustainability Director, Advanced Performance Materials, Chemours
- Holger Dziallas, Managing Director & President, Greenerity
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.