A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: the Auditing ESG: Why Sustainability Reporting Needs Oversight free webinar on March 24. Here’s the description:
ESG reporting is falling under greater scrutiny—which means that the dotted line that exists between finance, sustainability and audit teams needs to be strengthened. The imperative to embed trust within ESG reporting processes can only be met if auditability is considered from the outset. But creating a robust, audit-ready environment for all sustainability information is easier said than done.
To help you understand how to strengthen the connection between siloed teams so you can minimise risk and drive value through your corporate stories, leaders will frame the main challenges and opportunities during this interactive discussion.
- Andromeda Wood, Vice President of Regulatory Strategy, Workiva
- Franco Landra, Global Head of Audit – Model Risk, ESG and Climate Risk, ING
- Julius Herfel, Head of Audit for Global Asset Safety and EMEA Risk, Treasury & Finance, BNY Mellon
Key areas of discussion:
- How regulations and standards are evolving to centre auditability within ESG reporting
- Why finance, sustainability and audit teams need to work together to build trust and ensure data integrity
- How to break down silos and collaborate with ease to improve the credibility of your ESG reports
- Why gaining an oversight of the end-to-end process and integrating risk management with sustainability will drive value for your investors
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.