Changing the Narrative are holding a free online workshop: Strategies for Jobseekers 50+ on March 15. Here’s the description:
Are you age 50+ and looking for work? Are you someone who works with people age 50+ on employment?
If so, this workshop is for you. In this interactive workshop, Workforce Boulder County Career Services Program Manager Lisa Jensen will share:
- The myths and truths about older workers
- The range of programs and training available through federally-funded workforce centers
- Strategies for showcasing your strengths
- How to put together a compelling resume for today
- Interviewing strategies in a video world
- And more!
Bring your questions and ideas. There will be ample opportunities for sharing best practices, and lessons learned.
What we believe at Changing the Narrative: Older workers are good for business!