A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in industry background for green business: the Global Environmental Megatrends and Adapting for a Green Economy free webinar on June 13.
Climate Leadership Journey is an extracurricular challenge-based programme from EIT Climate-KIC that prepares master’s students, post-graduates, and young professionals to lead the transformation that society needs.
The programme combines over 10 years of experience from our education programmes supported by the European Institute of Technology (EIT). Climate Leadership Journey includes the year-round elements from the Climate Innovation Leadership pilot (which is built on the foundation of the EIT Label framework) and puts the Journey summer school at its core with its strong methodological approach and pedagogy.
The programme runs on yearly cycles from April to December and it is delivered in a blended format where most of the activities are held online except for the two-week summer school which is residential (locations change every year depending on our delivery partners).
Explore the megatrends and their effects in business:
- Climate change and environmental challenges,
- Rapid global urbanisation and demographic shifts,
- Continuing technological breakthroughs,
- Geopolitical changes and their impact on business.
- Overview of macro-systemic enablers and barriers to green transition and exploring case studies.
- Andreas Veispak, the Head of Research, Innovation and Development at EBS
- Aleksandra Kekkonen, Ph.D. in Economics, Researcher at EBS
To make the most of this and similar online events, be sure to read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job.