A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: the Accelerating to Net Zero: The Business Imperative free webinar on August 9.
Join us for the first in our 4-part webcast series on Accelerating to Net Zero: The Business Imperative.
Many companies are making net zero pledges, but few have developed comprehensive implementation plans, and even fewer have made meaningful progress on delivering results. In this first webcast, we will explore the actions companies must take – and the common obstacles they may face – to achieve authentic climate leadership in the net zero transition. The panel will discuss both internal and external challenges, and how to drive solutions through direct capacity building, partnerships for scale, and more.
In this one-hour webcast, GreenBiz Senior Analyst John Davies, Managing Director of EDF+Business Elizabeth Sturcken, Microsoft’s Sustainability Chief of Staff Michelle Lancaster, and Director of the SustainAbility Institute at ERM Mark Lee will provide critical insights and perspectives on the current state of play for net zero, including gaps, needs, and successes.
Topics will include:
- The biggest developments in net zero implementation since COP26.
- The non-negotiable ingredients of a robust net zero commitment and strategy.
- The biggest challenges for companies in meeting net zero targets.
- How companies can lay the groundwork for turning their net zero pledge into real action.
- John Davies, Senior Vice President & Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Elizabeth Sturcken, Managing Director, EDF
- Mark Lee, Director, The SustainAbility Institute
- Michelle Lancaster, Chief of Staff, Sustainability, Microsoft