A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in NBS: the Climate Action Summit – Delivering a Net Zero Future free webinar on October 12-13.
This two-day hybrid event will bring together business, government, and civil society leaders to demonstrate effective solutions for achieving net zero. The Summit will focus on two inter-linked themes – Nature-based Solutions and Circularity – that contribute to company mitigation strategies and the achievement of science-based emissions targets while building overall business resilience, and broader environmental and societal resilience.
The Summit sessions will aim to answer several questions:
- How can Nature-based Solutions and the Circular Economy facilitate the transition to net zero, and how can businesses implement them?
- How does circularity promote the conservation and regeneration of nature?
- How can these concepts be used to mitigate climate-related risks and ensure business resilience?
- How can business go beyond requirements to foster greater societal benefits?
- How can finance be mobilised to scale and support these solutions?
If you want more help with your green job search, check out our online course: How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job.