A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: the Risk and Responsibility: Business Integrity in an Age of Disruption free webinar on September 14.
BBB Forum on Corporate Responsibility XV – Online Edition
- The Power of Employees
- ESG: Environmental, Social and Governance Issues: Update on Proposed SEC Rules for Climate Risk Disclosure; Stakeholder Views; Potential Impact on Businesses
- Laurie Lovett, Global Chief People Officer, Nielsen
- Margaret A. Merritt, Partner, EY
- Audrey Metzger Bailey, Senior Manager, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Eric Kane, Director of ESG Research for the Americas, Bloomberg Intelligence
- Brian Matt, CFA, Director – Head of ESG Advisory, New York Stock Exchange
- Bryan McGannon, Director of Policy and Programs, The Forum for Sustainable and Responsible Investment
- Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate-Palmolive Company
If you want more help with your green job search, check out our online course: How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job.