A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Siloed or Central? How to Activate Entire Organizations on Sustainability Goals free webinar on October 11.
Over the past few years, sustainability and ESG functions have evolved from siloed departments to core functions that are integrated across all aspects of a business. Success requires making sustainability part of everyone’s job. That is why it’s so important to educate and empower employees to bring their company’s purpose and commitments to life – and inspire others in the broader stakeholder community to join them in driving meaningful progress.
What does it take? Join MetLife for a one-hour webcast to explore how the 154-year-old financial services company is embedding sustainability into its business priorities, policies and products across 40+ global markets to meet evolving needs and achieve ambitious goals.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- Strategies for engaging and empowering teams to achieve meaningful progress on sustainability commitments
- Benefits of tailoring global goals to department and regional levels, including broader ownership and new learning opportunities
- How to tap natural interests and collaborate cross-functionally to leverage diverse perspectives and approaches
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Jon Richter, Chief Sustainability Officer, MetLife
- Calvin Loke, Director, HR, Chief of Staff Office, MetLife
- Tia Hodges, Head of Corporate Giving & Employee Volunteerism, MetLife
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂