A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Achieving Real-World Decarbonization and Addressing Systemic Risk free webinar on December 1.
Part II of the 2022 Climate Risk Symposium will explore the variety of levers that financial firms can use. We’ll examine how engagement can be a powerful tool to encourage better ESG practices or sustainability outcomes in real economy firms. And we’ll also learn about the limits to such engagement and the secrets of meaningful stewardship practices in addressing systemic risk.
- Amra Balic, Managing Director, Head of EMEA Investment Stewardship, BlackRock
- Jake Barnett, Director of Sustainable Investment Services at Wespath Institutional, U.N. Asset Owner Alliance Engagement Co-lead
- Adam Matthews, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Church of England Pensions Board, Chair Transition Pathway Initiative
- John Scott, Head of Sustainability Risk, Zurich Insurance Group
- Jo Paisley, President, GARP Risk Institute
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂