A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Reaching Net Zero – An Interactive Climate Scenario Game free webinar on November 22.
Part I of the event will focus on the real-world, strategic challenges and complex risks facing companies as they navigate the transition towards a net zero future. For 90 minutes each participant takes on the role of a board member of a fictional company and time travels to 2030 to make real-time, strategic decisions for this company. The outcomes of your votes will be discussed by our panel of experts, who will provide insights into emerging dilemmas and risks facing companies as they navigate the transition to a low-carbon economy.
- Julie Baddeley, Chair of Chapter Zero and non-executive Director
- Will Jennings, CEO, Rabobank UK
- Catherine Ogden, Manager – Sustainability & Responsible Investment, LGIM
- David Tyler, Chair of Domestic and General, former chair of Sainsbury’s
- Jo Paisley, President, GARP Risk Institute
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service: book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂