A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in CDR: The Carbon Capture-as-a-Service: Scaling a new CCUS business model free webinar on January 24.
Intros – 10’
Carbon Capture – 20’
– Key figures from the Global CCS Institute’s report 2022
– What is CCUS’s role in achieving Net Zero?
Carbon Capture-as-a-Service – 15’
– What is Carbon Capture-as-a-Service? What problem does it address?
– Strengths and limitations of such a business model?
Perspectives – 20’
– Size of the CCUS industry and forecasts for 2030 & 2050?
– Share of Carbon Capture-as-a-Service?
– Which CCU pathways could benefit from large-scale Carbon Capture-as-a-Service?
– What is missing today to bring Carbon Capture to the scale required to reach Net Zero? (technology, funding, regulation…)
Wrap-up and Q&A – 15’.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂