A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in clean energy: The Clean Energy & Infrastructure: Impact & Opportunities free webinar on February 13.
Join the American Sustainable Business Network and experts to learn about how funding opportunities in the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill and the Inflation Reduction Act will dramatically change the energy landscape. The nearly $369 billion in climate and clean energy provisions in the new law include grants and tax credits that will bring down emissions and provide businesses with the certainty they need to make long-term investments in clean energy.
– Joshua Peck, Senior Policy Advisor, White House Office of Clean Energy Innovation & Implementation
– Mayda Sanchez Shingler, Executive Director, Ohio Sustainable Business Council
– David Levine, President, the American Sustainable Business Network
– Michael Green, Director of Climate & Energy, the American Sustainable Business Network
– Stephanie Howe, Director, Energy Programs and Director of Human Capital, Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Service, Ohio University.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂