A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The Sustainability Leaders Virtual Forum free webinar on March 8.
This year’s Sustainability Leaders Virtual Forum looks at the road to an ethical and efficient Net Zero Supply Chain, Emerging Environmental Sustainability Technologies and how Functional Convergence can help drive the Global ”Digitalise to Decarbonise” Agenda.
In Keynotes, Panel Debates and Group Discussions, join us as we analyse and explore how Businesses can accelerate Operational Decarbonisation.
- Daniel Phillips, CEO – Industry IoT
- Eric Peeters, VP Sustainability – Dow
- Jesse Rep, Sustainability Director – Stora Enso
- Patrick Sheridan, Global Head Digital Sustainability – Syngenta
- Lamé Verre – Head of Strategy, Innovation & Sustainability – SSE
- Adam Savitz, Sustainable Infrastructure Director, EMEALA – Johnson Controls
- Carolina Garcia Arbeláez, Global Sustainability and Innovation Director – AB In-Bev.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂