A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in ESG: The A New Era for ESG and Climate Disclosure: How Your Business Should Prepare free webinar on March 9.
ESG and climate reporting is a must-do for any business. Yet we’re currently experiencing a surge of new frameworks and policies – as a business, it can be challenging to keep track of these changes. Which apply to you? What does it mean for your company? Join leaders from Point B and Radisson Hotel Group as they discuss how businesses around the world should respond to this new wave of ESG frameworks and regulations, both stateside and in the EU. You’ll get the answers you need on topics like:
- How frameworks and rulings like the SEC, ISSB, CSRD, and Federal Supplier Disclosure Rule are converging
- Which frameworks and regulations to pay attention to
- What actions your business should take to prepare
- How to create a “no regrets” approach to the SEC’s Climate Disclosure Ruling
- Where the ESG and climate disclosure landscape is headed
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Kevin Wilhelm, Senior Principal, Point B
- Inge Huijbrechts, Global Senior VP of Sustainability, Security and Corporate Communications, Radisson Hotel Group.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂