A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in CDR: The Going Carbon Negative – Future Potential of Carbon Removal Technologies free webinar on March 14.
Join us for an interactive webinar session on “Going Carbon Negative”. The session will host some of the most qualified minds from the field of technologies related to CDR and sustainability, sharing their view on the topic.
Some of the key points that will be discussed during the session include:
– Primary Sources of Carbon Emissions and Associated Environmental Issues
– Carbon Dioxide Removal – Key Technology and Adoption Scenario
– Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR): Trends and Key Market Developments
– Carbon Dioxide Removal as a Credible Solution
The panel of speakers includes:
– Aksel Gungor, Head of Partnerships, CarbonX
– Nikolaus Wohlgemuth, Carbon Market Expert, Carbonfuture
– Aryan Akshay, Senior Analyst, BIS Research
– Pooja Manek, Team Lead, BIS Research.
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂