A useful learning and networking opportunity for anyone interested in EVs: The Scale Your Light-Duty EV Fleet with Lessons From Hertz free webinar on May 18.
The future of transportation is electric. It’s no longer an “if” but “when” for companies operating fleets. While this is true for all fleets, the opportunity has never been better for those companies operating light-duty vehicles. The market is ripe with opportunity, as companies have a huge variety of vehicles to choose from, ample funding and incentives, and lower upfront costs the market is in your favor.
As EV adoption becomes more accessible, it’s important to learn from early adopters to help you scale your transition. Taking lessons learned from installing a nationwide charging network with our customer Hertz, we aim to demystify the barriers to electrification you may face and provide workable solutions.
In this webcast, you will learn how to:
- Choose the right partners to accelerate your project
- Design and install a charging depot that is built to scale with your fleet
- Leverage software to reduce energy costs and automate charging schedules
- Streamline lengthy utility processes to energize your site on time
- Secure the right funding and financing to bring down upfront costs
- Vartan Badalian, Transportation Analyst & Transport Network Lead, GreenBiz Group
- Lexi Wiley, Vice President, Marketing & Communications, bp pulse fleet
- Steve Shur, Vice President, Government Affairs EV Strategy, Hertz
If you need help on your green job search check out our online course How to Make a Mid-Career Transition to a Green Job and career coaching service.
Alternatively, if you want to make your current job green, check out our online course Climate Literacy for Business.
Book a free 30 minute discovery chat to learn more 🙂