AARP are holding a free online career expo on September 30. While not specifically related to green jobs, the expo will cover various issues that are relevant to your midlife job search. As with all such learning opportunities that are only tangentially relevant, we’re looking to find that one gem of information that makes the effort worthwhile. Here’s the description:
Online Career Expo: Staying Competitive and Relevant for What’s Next
Thursday, September 30, 2021
1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
Register now for our three-hour, come and go event where you’ll have the opportunity to:
– Participate in webinars and group chats including remote work, jobs in demand, finding and landing a job, and more
– Search our online job board for hundreds of available jobs
– Connect with other job seekers, employers and AARP experts
– Access tools and resources to boost your skills to stay competitive
– Get help getting a job that fits your schedule – including part-time, full-time, telework and seasonal employment
Can’t make this time? Register anyway and you’ll be able to access on-demand webinars, resources, ask questions and search our job board later.
AARP also have a short article up, 5 Tips to Get Hired at an Online Job Fair.