This week’s exclusive advice for midlife jobseekers is from:
If you’re a new subscriber don’t forget to check out the other 50+ green employers who have provided exclusive advice.
And if you’re looking for a bit of “career switch inspiration” you might want to explore the following newly-posted articles and events:
- USGBC Texas Green Jobs free webinar, March 22
- March B Corp Spotlight: Steelhead Productions: free webinar, March 22
- A Career in Sustainability: free webinar, March 22
- Supply Chain Disruptions and Food Waste: free webinar, March 22
- Carbon & Beyond: How the Last Decade Can Prepare ESG Leaders for 2030: free webinar, March 24
- Food waste innovation: free webinar, April 7
- Low-Carbon Hydrogen Accelerator Kickoff: free online sessions, April 7
- Investor Speaker Series: Access to Success: free webinar, April 14
- Ready to Make Climate Change Your Career? Here’s How.
- Upskill for green jobs of the future
- Green Jobs Now: Arkansas
- The 5 Secrets to Getting Hired After 50
A quick reminder about some previously-posted free online events taking place soon that can help with learning and networking (don’t forget to first read our article, How to leverage online industry events for your transition to a green job):
- 7th Annual Sustainability Week: free virtual sessions, March 21-24
- Driving Clean Energy Through Material Science Innovation: free webinar, March 22
- Climate Investors Series: Eric Lee and Nneka Uzoh (Aligned Climate Capital): free webinar, March 23
- Dynamic ESG landscape and its intersections with sustainable procurement: free webinar, March 24
- Auditing ESG: Why Sustainability Reporting Needs Oversight: free webinar, March 24
- Building A Circular Food Future: free webinar, March 29
- Columbia University Food Systems Symposium: free webinar, April 1
If you think you would benefit from some one-on-one conversation regarding your transition to a green job, consider our career coaching service.